Our Newsletter -- The Voter
The League of Women Voters of New Castle County (LWVNCC) publishes a newsletter - The Voter - in Adobe Reader (pdf) format ten times a year. You can download Adobe Reader free by clicking on the image at the bottom of this page.
Advertise in The Voter. Click here for a form to use to submit your ad. Support both your business and the League!
Click to download the March 2018
issue of The Voter
In the March issue you will find...
- President's message, local and US League updates.
- A wrap-up of the February Hot Topic "Complete Communities" presentation.
League volunteers needed...
- Carrie Chapman Catt Awards, April 11 - reserve your spot now!
- TED Discussion - "Three C's" short videos, Sunday March 11.
- Sunshine Week - hosted by DE Press Association and DelCOG, Monday, March 12.
- Great Decisions - "Russia's Foreign Policy" Monday March 19.
- Newark City Council Candidates Night - "Speed Dating with the Candidates" Tuesday March 20.
- League Day in Dover - "Financing State Government" Wednesday March 21.
- for Newark Candidates Night, Voter Registration drives, Resident Council Elections, and the VOTE411 online voters' guide.
2018 is a busy year for the local League; please read the newsletter to find out where your help and involvement can make a difference!
issues for prior months in 2018:
issues for 2017:
issues for 2016:
To view older, consolidated issues of The Voter
, please click on the following links. Contact the webmaster
if you need individual monthly PDF files for these prior years:
Please note: All the files linked on this page are large PDF files and may take some time to download. If you do not have Adobe Reader, please click on the link below.
The League of Women Voters of Delaware (LWVDE) publishes its own newsletter on a quarterly basis.
To view the most current issue of the State Voter, visit this web page on the LWVDE website: lwvdelaware.org/newsletter.html.