Our Newsletter -- The Voter
The League of Women Voters of New Castle County (LWVNCC) publishes a newsletter - The Voter - in Adobe Reader (pdf) format ten times a year. You can download Adobe Reader free by clicking on the image at the bottom of this page.
Advertise in The Voter. Click here for a form to use to submit your ad. Support both your business and the League!
Click to download the May 2018
issue of The Voter
In the May issue you will find...
- Hot Topic on May 14 - Legislative Wrap-Up.
- Please attend State League Council on May 19 in Dover.
- For those not attending Council, TED Discussion on May 19 - Ending Sexual Harassment.
- Great Decisions on May 21 - Media and Foreign Policy.
- Community honors for League Members Barbara Crowell and Lorraine Fleming.
- New Citizen Ceremonies calendar, voter registration drives and VOTE411 update.
- President's message, local and US League updates.
- Photos from the Carrie Chapman Catt Awards on April 11, and a letter of thanks from Connie Georgov.
2018 is a busy year for the local League; please read the newsletter or browse the website to discover where your help and involvement can make a difference!
issues for prior months in 2018:
issues for 2017:
issues for 2016:
To view older, consolidated issues of The Voter
, please click on the following links. Contact the webmaster
if you need individual monthly PDF files for these prior years:
Please note: All the files linked on this page are large PDF files and may take some time to download. If you do not have Adobe Reader, please click on the link below.
The League of Women Voters of Delaware (LWVDE) publishes its own newsletter on a quarterly basis.
To view the most current issue of the State Voter, visit this web page on the LWVDE website: lwvdelaware.org/newsletter.html.